The multi-functional Old World Master Chest provides versatile storage in the bedroom. The chest is actually two separate pieces: the bottom section, with two drawers and two cabinets, has a finished top of plain cherry veneer so that it can be used as a stand-alone piece, and the top four-drawer section has two adjustable shelves behind each door. The upper piece also includes a hidden valet behind the touch latch end panel with a ring roll, four hooks and nine lined tray niches. The left upper cabinet is mounted with a mirror on the inside of the door. Both sections have the elegant traditional detailing that is the signature of the Old World Collection: acanthus leaf carving, a gracefully shaped silhouette, sunburst veneers, and a hand rubbed and burnished pomegranate finish.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-62.32 x d-21.22 x h-67.04
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-158.3 x d-53.9 x h-170.3
- Weight: 358.6 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dressers & Chests
- Style: Traditional Cathedral cherry and exotic Avodire veneers set off by fine Herringbone inlay Finish(es): Medium Cherry
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-62 x d-21 x h-67
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.