With functionality that belies its compact size, at 60 inches high and 44 inches wide, the Old World Dresser Chest is proportioned to fit comfortably into any bedroom. In addition to its six drawers, the Dresser Chest features a tray hidden behind the face molding di Rectangular below the two top drawers; the hidden tray can be opened easily by pressing forward to disengage the touch latch system. In addition, the two top drawers are lined in felt and the bottom drawer is cased in aromatic cedar to store fine textiles. Carved acanthus leaf details, inlaid veneers and a warm hand rubbed pomegranate finish make the Old World Dresser Chest a perfect complement to other pieces in the collection.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-43.94 x d-19.92 x h-61.02
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-111.61 x d-50.6 x h-155
- Weight: 217 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dressers & Chests
- Style: Traditional Hidden, felt-lined storage compartment under the top two drawers Finish(es): Medium Cherry
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-45 x d-20.5 x h-61
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.